Monday, November 29, 2010

December 6th!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We had a wonderful holiday here in Birmingham with my family. I'll try to post some pictures soon. I spoke with our agency over the holiday, and our birth mother has been scheduled to deliver on Monday, December 6th! So, we have one week exactly to go. She is going back to the doctor tomorrow, so assuming everything is the same, the 6th is D-day!!! In the meantime, Tommy and I will be busy washing baby things and making other final preparations. We are sooo excited...and a little nervous too! Please keep lifting us up during this process. We covet your prayers and are so thankful for all your love and support!

4 comments:

  1. That is so exciting!! We are praying for all of y'all! We can't wait to meet your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting!!! We will be praying for y'all! Can't wait to tell Samuel!

    Emily Hutton

    ReplyDelete