Thursday, November 11, 2010

Remembering Our Veterans

It's been a while since I posted, because October and November (so far) have been pretty crazy to say the least. The past few weeks have been filled with mostly fun stuff and some challenging things too. I'll update you on what's been going on this fall soon, but today I want to give a shout out to our veterans.

I'm sure most of you have been touched in some way by the sacrifice that a loved one has made or is currently making for the freedoms that we as Americans enjoy every day. To those of you who serve in our armed forces, to those of you who have served, and to those of you who mourn the loss of someone who has served or wait patiently for their return home...THANK YOU!!! Thank you for all you do for our great nation!

Here in Birmingham we celebrate Veterans Day with a downtown parade. My office happens to be downtown, and the parade passes by just a block from where I work. My coworkers and I caught the tail end of the parade today and here are some pictures that we took.












Here I am with my coworkers and one of my coworker's daughter.

Happy Veterans Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment