Tuesday, November 16, 2010

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't even believe that I am making this post, but Tommy and I got "THE CALL" yesterday from our agency!!! We are having a baby girl in two weeks!!! Can you even believe it?!? Praise the Lord! He is so good! Thank you all so much for all your wonderful thoughts and prayers. Please, please, please continue to pray that this process goes smoothly and that our birth mother will have a peace about her decision. We are meeting her on Friday, so please be in specific prayer for that meeting...I am nervous! I will definitely keep you posted as things develop. Right now we think she will deliver the week after Thanksgiving. Thank you again for your continued prayers.

"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen." Ephesians 3:20-21

8 comments:

  1. So so so excited!!! We will be praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh...I am so excited for you guys! I just visited your blog this morning and said a prayer for you to have your sweet baby soon!

    Congrats Mommy and Daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay, yay, yay, yay!!!! i love the verse you wrote, because you have a fabulous imagination, and the fact that God exceeded that is fantastic!!! rejoicing with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise God from whom all blessings flow!!!

    Having whooped and hollered and talked myself hoarse for 2 days spreading the joyful news, reading your post this morning has opened the flood gates in the middle of the plans room! Thankfully, we have a generous supply of Kleenex and there is a big off-site luncheon today, so it's been very quiet here!

    May all of us who are part of this journey in whatever way keep our eyes focused on our God who knows the desires of all of our hearts and who loves us with an everlasting love.

    How blessed we are to be able to place our trust and hope and the life of this precious baby girl in the hands our Lord God who is infinite, eternal and unchangeable in His being, wisdom, power, holiness, justice, goodness, and truth.

    Bibi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thrilled for you and excitedly waiting for more news!

    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness!!!!! I can't believe that you got the call!!! YAY!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you and can't believe that it is so soon!! WOW!!!!! I can't wait to see more posts and pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! Praising God with you as I read this! Can't wait to keep following and see what is coming up next!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Amanda & Tommy,

    Jim & I are so excited about your news! What a blessing; you will be wonderful parents. We are keeping you both, your little Angel & your extended families in our hearts and prayers.

    Please keep us informed and send photos.

    God bless you and yours,
    Love, Ann & Jim

    ReplyDelete