1. My precious family of three. I still look at my sweet angel from above in awe and thank God for bringing her into our family!
2. Good health and family. Tommy and I are both very close to our families. It is such a blessing to have strong relationships with them. Also, we have had some sickness in our family this year. Everyone seems to be doing better this holiday season, and I am thankful for that.
3. Wealth...yep I said it...wealth. I'm pretty sure everyone reading this blog has food on the table every night. By some countries' standards that is wealthy. I'm so thankful for my Jehovah-jireh who provides for all of my needs.
4. Freedom. I'm so thankful to live in a country that is free to elect its own leaders. I'm even more thankful that no matter what the outcome our King is still King, and He's got this!
5. The Christmas season is particularly special to us because the Lord brought us Anna Dixon in December (yep she is about to be 2!!). For the past two years I have reflected on how much joy this baby has brought to me. Then I think about Christmas as the celebration of our dear Savior's birth. I think about how much more joy He brought to the world, when he came to earth as a baby and ultimately died on the cross for our sins. How great our joy! I'm thankful for a Savior who saved a wretch like me!
Here are some pictures from Thanksgiving weekend and this fall...but first a couple of long promised beach pictures from the summer...
|the pumpkin patch with Anna Holt|