Wednesday, November 24, 2010

One More Week

Just wanted to give everyone a quick update. Our birth mother went to the doctor yesterday and everything looks great, but it turns out that she will not get a scheduled delivery date until her appointment next week. So, looks like we have an extra week to prepare. Of course the most important thing is that she and the baby are healthy, but I was ready for a delivery next week! Oh well, I am just still so thankful that things are going well! All in God's perfect timing! Please continue to pray for us during this process. I'll keep you posted. Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. AH- Been thinking about you guys today and thought to check your blog... SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!! YAHOOOOOO for a baby GIRL! I think I squealed a few times... Matthew and I are so happy to continue to pray for the details to work out. I am so so so excited for God's richest blessings upon you and Tommy! I'll have to make a special trip to visit :-) Know that you are prayed for and loved. Rest in His Sovereignty!
    Much Love, Sarah and Matthew

    ReplyDelete