Thursday, June 14, 2012

Mullet No More!

AD turned 18 months on the 6th. I can't believe it! We had her check up this week, and she is the average height of a 3-1/2 year old (37") and the average weight of a 33 month old (28 lbs). So, I am not surprised that she was already ready for her first haircut yesterday although I never thought we would cut it before 2. All of her aunts and her daddy agreed that she was sporting a pretty good mullet. "Business in the front party in the back," according to Aunt SR! Well, you will be pleased to know that my child has a mullet no more. It only took a couple of minutes, and she did great. She sat in Tommy's lap for the first half, and I held her for the second part with a sucker in her hand as enticement. We took pictures of course and kept some of her baby locks for her book which I will get around to at some point!


















1 comment: