Wednesday, February 2, 2011

We're still here...and growing!

I am so sorry it has taken me so long to post...motherhood is keeping me pretty busy these days! Thank you all so much for your prayers. Anna Dixon is doing great!!! All her cultures remained clear. It turned out to be nothing more that a little cold, but boy was that traumatic! Our sweet girl is growing like a weed. It is just amazing to watch her change right before our eyes. She does not look like the same baby that arrived on December 6th. When we went to the doctor for the ER/hospital follow up, she was already 10 lbs. 1.5 oz. and that was almost a month ago. She is so alert now, smiling like crazy, starting to track things with her eyes, and holding her head up like a champ when she is on my shoulder. Most notably, she has been sleeping for 7-8 hours at night since last Friday!!! Praise the Lord! She is a happy baby but is not afraid to let you know when she needs a diaper change or a bottle. This little girl does not miss a meal! Tommy and I feel so blessed to be her parents and are having a blast loving on our precious baby girl!

"I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him." I Samuel 1:27

Here are some pictures to show how she has grown...
















4 comments:

  1. Such a cutie! Loved your birth announcement! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH and Tommy,
    Anna Dixon is just precious! I am so happy for both of you and thankful for her health.
    I will send the addresses ASAP.
    Love to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she has changed so much since i saw her!! so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a precious Bunnykins! And Bibi is flattered that you included some of her photos!
    Can't wait to have a midnight snuggle this weekend!
    Love, Bibi

    ReplyDelete