Friday, January 7, 2011

We are Home...Again

We got home from the hospital about 6:00 last night. Anna Dixon slept pretty well last night but has had a pretty bad day. The antibiotics they gave her in the hospital have given her pretty bad tummy troubles, and she has been really fussy all day long. I can just tell that my sweet girl is not feeling well. Please pray that her system gets back to normal soon, that she feels better, and that we all get some good sleep. Thanks again for your thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry that your baby girl was sick! I hope she is feeling much better and that you all have gotten a little more rest. Our Forrest had to be admitted to the hospital when he was 2 weeks old for an eye infection. We were thankful that it wasn't anything serious, but I remember how it upset him so and seemed to throw off any of the "settling in" that had taken place. So I understand how you feel, and I'll be praying that y'all settles back into a routine soon!!

    ReplyDelete