Thursday, December 23, 2010

Two Weeks Already!

It is hard to believe that our little girl was two weeks old on Monday. Anna Dixon is eating, sleeping, and you know what else like a champ. We went to the doctor on Wednesday, and she has surpassed her birth weight and grown over 2 inches. I think we have a basketball player or super model on our hands, which is something Tommy and I would never have been able to genetically produce...ha...ha!

Life is definitely different around here. We have been busy the last couple of days taking turns running Christmas errands, although the only things we really wanted arrived on December 6th. Anna Dixon is truly our Christmas blessing. I just never thought we would have a baby by Christmas. My eyes fill up with tears, and my heart fills with joy whenever I think about this...Praise the Lord! Before the Christmas rush, most of our days are spent at home taking care of our little one. This is very different for me and Tommy, since we have always been on the go, but we are just blessed by every moment we have with our sweet girl. I wish you all a very Merry and Blessed Christmas!! Here are some more pictures of our precious baby girl...

time to burp


nap time


awake time
play time on the changing table


hanging out with Dad


3 comments:

  1. I am so happy for your beautiful family! Have a blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does look very long... and beautiful, so you may have a super model on hand! :)
    Praise the Giver of All Good and Perfect Gifts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so so happy for y'all! She is a doll and I know you are having a blast! Please keep posting pics! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete