Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

I had a great Valentine's day yesterday with my sweetie and my little angel! Since Anna Dixon's birthday is in December so close to Christmas, we decided to spread gifts out this year. So, we gave her a grocery cart filled with groceries and a copy of Lady and the Tramp for her Valentine's gift. She loved the grocery cart yesterday morning, kept pulling the groceries in and out, and pushing it around with "Larry the Lion" in the baby seat. Unfortunately, yesterday afternoon it tipped over on her and scared her pretty bad...she hasn't touched it since. Oh well, in a day or so she will forget about "the incident" and be back to playing with it. Last night I made Tommy's favorite meal, eggplant parmesan, for supper. Anna Dixon had spaghettios for her Valentine's supper. For dessert I made chocolate covered, strawberries, bananas, and graham crackers. AD enjoyed the bananas and crackers very much as evident in the pictures below. I hope you all had a wonderful V-day as well!













butter anyone?










off she goes










beautiful flowers from Tommy



















best cracker ever!!


No comments:

Post a Comment