Monday, December 5, 2011

Happy Birthday to the Bunnykins!!!

I can't believe that our little bunnykins will be 1 year old tomorrow! Anna Dixon is such a precious blessing and is growing so fast! Looking back through pictures from this past year, it is amazing to see how much she has changed. She has grown from a tiny little bundle into a baby on the move. She is not walking yet but is cruising like crazy. This past weekend we celebrated "Anna Dixon's 1st Birthday Caterpillar Crawl" with our family. Of course I have a lot of picture to post from the party, but today I want to post this video that sweet Tommy did of Anna Dixon's 1st year...enjoy!



3 comments:

  1. So sweet. Happy birthday, Anna Dixon. Hope y'all have a special day together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the video- thanks for sharing!
    Kinney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Anna Dixon! I thank God every day that He has given me the joy, blessing and privilege of being your Bibi and a part of your forever family.
    I love you, Bibi

    ReplyDelete