Friday, August 19, 2011

Roly Poly Girl!!!

Anna Dixon is growing, growing, growing! She already has 6 teeth, 4 on top and 2 on bottom, and today I noticed that a third tooth has broken through on the bottom. She started teething around 6 months, and boy have they been coming in fast since then. She is sitting up but not crawling yet. Don't let that fool you, though, she is quite mobile. She rolled over at 4 months, but as a friend put it the other day she is now rolling with a purpose. I'm beginning to wonder if she is going to crawl at all because she rolls wherever she wants to go. The other day she was playing on the rug in our bedroom. I went into the bathroom for a minute, and when I came out she had rolled all the way across the room, pulled a fan plug out of the wall, and was chewing on the end of it. I quickly took the plug out of her hand, told her no, and turned around to wrap the cord around the fan to get it out of the way. When I turned back around AD laying flat on her back had scooted to the wall and had her hand up the wall trying to stick her fingers in the outlet! She will not be deterred! So, maybe it is time to baby proof the house. A couple of days later she was playing in our dressing room. I walked out of the bedroom, and when I came back in she had rolled into the bathroom and was playing with the shower curtain. Even though I was a little concerned that she might pull the curtain down on herself, I thought it was pretty cute so I grabbed the camera and caught it on tape. Here is our little roly poly girl...


1 comment: