Tuesday, April 26, 2011

"It's Official" Party

We have been busy busy busy celebrating our newest official family member and just getting on with life! The weekend after Anna Dixon's court date our whole family came into town, and we had an "It's Official" party. It was so fun getting both sides of the family together to celebrate our precious little Bunnykins. Everyone was so excited and relieved that everything is finalized. It was a really special time. Anna Dixon has a pretty crazy forever family, but boy we sure do love our sweet baby girl! I especially loved seeing all the cousins together. My nephew, Samuel, is quite taken with his new cousin "baby Anna Dixon," and every time I see my little niece, Mary Ryburn, she says "baby!" I just love the fact that even at 17 months she knows that me and Anna Dixon go together. We also had a great Easter weekend. (I'll post about that soon.) Here are some pictures from the big party...




1 comment: